Saturday, October 15, 2016

Beauty Box 5 September 2016

I stumbled upon BB5 eleven months ago and I think it proves the best things can come in small boxes! I don't know why I don't hear more about this box as it includes some pretty impressive items.

So, let's take a look at this month's box!


The product card with this month's theme: favorite products.

 
Be A Bombshell: Smooth Criminal Finishing Powder  Value $7
This is a full size product. 
I have never used any of their products and this appears to be good quality.
 


Go Smile: Teeth whitening gel   Value $29 (for full size)
From the product card, you are to add equal parts Go Smile with your favorite toothpaste and brush as normal.
 
 
 
 Simple Skincare: simple cleansing facial wipes  Value $5.99 (for full size)
Pur-lisse: Blue Lotus Essential Daily Moisturizer  Value $55 (for full size)
The wipes are a deluxe sample with 7 wipes included. 
So far I am pleased with the scent and the performance.
 
Pur-lisse seems to be a brand I get often in my subscription boxes.
I am on the hunt of a good moisturizer, so this intrigues me.
 
 
 
Happy Brands: happy hair turban   Value $18
Doing a happy dance! 
 
I loved the Happy makeup removing cloth BB5 sent in a box several months ago. 
This hair turban is made of the same material that has worn well in my cloth.  It is sewn with a large hood and the back end is a smaller fold .there is an elastic loop on the hood to hold the bottom of the turban in place.
 
Update
I love this as much as I thought I would.  It dries my hair much faster than a  normal towel. This has become my daily use hair drying towel.
 
 
Final verdict:
BB5 has done it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment