Saturday, October 15, 2016

Beauty Box 5 October 2016

I was so happy to see this little teal box in my mailbox today!
 


This month's theme is boss babe coming through.
Wonder what is in the box?


This month's product card.
 
 


Emery + Ivory: custom nail appliques    Value $12.99

 
These are nice colors.  I'm more of a nail polish person, but I may give these a go.



Amlactin: ULTRA Hydrating Body Cream    Value $2.99
 
A girl can never go wrong with unscented lotion. 
This promises to be a deeply hydrating and mildly exfoliating lotion.
 
 
 
 Chella: Ivory Lace Highlighting Pencil    Value $18

 
I got one of theses in an Ipsy bag a year or so ago. 
I use it in the inner corners of my eyes for a pop but there are tons of ways to use it.
 
From the website: Hello Ivory: This fresh and pretty neutral Highlighter pencil will brighten and visibly lift your eyes when lightly applied on the brow bone and dark circles. It can conceal blemishes and spots on light skin tones.  In addition, this multi-purpose pencil can be used to “open” the eye area by applying to the water line and inner corners of the eye. Perfect for highlighting a beautiful smile and preventing lipstick spread by applying to the Cupid 's bow and along the lip line. So many uses in just one perfect pencil! Formulated for LIGHT toned skin. Beautiful!
https://www.chella.com/eyebrow-highlighter-pencil



Color Me: Femme Gold perfume sample    Value $10 (for full size)
 
Kind of disappointed to see a perfume sample in the box.  Sephora
Play uses these as an extra, so that I how I am conditioned to see them.
On the bright side, the perfume smells great.  It is promised to be long lasting; they have a 6 hour scent guarantee printed on the packaging.



Real Her: moisturizing lipstick    Value $18

 
I received the color I Am Powerful which is a dark wine color.
This shade is a little dark for my taste, but it is comfortable on my lips and so far seems to wear well.




Total value: $51.98 + a perfume sample.
 
Final Verdict: Four full size items were in the box this month as well as the perfume sample.
This month's box is a great value for the $12 I spent on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment