Monday, October 17, 2016

Sephora Play! October 2016

Finally, looks like boxes are starting to ship.  Spoilers are up at My Subscription Addiction.


It was getting pretty frustrating that the sneak peek email I received did not work and noting was updating on my Sephora account.  Ugh! Sephora, step it up!  I have had all of my other boxes and have started used the product days before I find out this box has shipped.  No tracking email?  No updates to my Play page?  If it had not been for the charge on the 4th stating I had ordered item 1850072  I was beginning to wonder if I was getting a bag this month at all.


Until today.  Today I have a shipment code listed on my Sephora account page.  Still no shipment email notifying me that my package has been sent.  No, just a link on my account.  And, when I click on that link, it says that the package is out for delivery!  **SQUEE**  It shipped on the 11th.


By the looks of the spoiler, it looks like I am going to like my box!



No comments:

Post a Comment